Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Return with Jetlag?!

Just came back for the 2nd day from my sweet two and a half weeks of vacation in Europe. First time ever to be on vacation for more than 2 weeks and in Europe and my coworkers are oddly proud of me for taking such a long vacation. Some even thought that I was laid off or I quit my job for not seeing me around for that long :-/. Is it really that long? I didn't feel like that. But I did miss home though after a week or so...mostly my bed and bathroom, the big tub. 

And today, I am suffering from jetlag. I am sure it was jetlag because I don't normally would wake up in the morning at 5am to take a shot of sunrise just to upload on Facebook. I don't normally would get jetlag either, especially there is only a 9 hour difference between Euro and US time. Maybe it hits harder with the age thing. >.<

Yes, I was that bored and started to go through my Eurotrip pictures. I really need to start studying how to professionalize my pictures. I am not really satisfy with the ones I took on this trip. They can be so much better :'(  Time for tutorial lessons online. And I need to invest on a photo editing software...perhaps a CS4?! where I can remove unwanted objects from the pictures...hahahaha. I will try to upload the pictures as soon as I am done editing them to my Flickr.

Oh no...feeling a bit under the weather this afternoon. Perhaps I might caught a cold with all the germs I brought back from Greece, Italy and France! eeerrr...maybe sweating it out from a run will help?

No comments:

Post a Comment